Google+ starts offering custom URLs for the users
Google‘s social networking platform Google+ starts offering custom URL’s for the users. Its start to rolling out almost everyone. If you don’t see the option yest on your profile don’t worry Google says it is expanding availability throughout the week. Google officially announced through Otavio Silva’s Google+ profile, he says that “Custom URLs are short, easy to remember web addresses that link directly to your Google+ profile or page (like google.com/+OtavioSilva or google.com/+Toyota). They make it easier for you to connect with others, as well as promote your content, and today we’re significantly expanding their availability to people and pages on Google+.
But you need following criteria to create a Google+ custom profile URL.
- Has a profile photo, and
- Has at least 10 followers, and
- Has an account that’s at least 30 days old.
How to start creating custom URL’s?
Once you meet the above criteria you are able to create custom URL’s. Just visit your Google+ profile or Google+ page to to start the claiming process. Reports says that users don’t want to wait a lot to claim custom URL’s, probably it will rolled out today for all users.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018