10 Free Photoshop Plugins for Web Designers
Adobes Photoshop is an excellent creative platform, for web designer its really used to create mock ups means a scale or full-size model of a design in web design.
To get better result from Photoshop designs you should use plugins. There are hundreds of plugin’s available on the web but most are no longer work with updated versions of Photoshop or outdated due to lack of maintenance. After researching some plugin’s we listed the top 10 Photoshop plugin’s that’s absolutely free to download and to use.
1. Layrs Control – Very popular plugin and widely used by web designers. Lays Control had a collection of scripts that helps to take high level challenge on Photoshop. You just need to give them a Tweet about their plugin to use for your purpose.
2. Social Kit – Social Kit gives customizable for the social networks like Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and YouTube with variety of social buttons. Social Kit will work on Mac OS, Windows and Photoshop CS5+.
3. Cut and Slice – Cut and Slice is another popular plugin for Photoshop web designers. With Cut and Slice you can easily export your assets to different devices in seconds. You can create many groups as the number of states your button has, cut and slice will export them in the blink of an eye.
4. Flaticon – Flaticon is a free pluign for Photoshop developers. Flaticon is one of the largest database of free vectors. You just need to select the icon you need, use them in vector format. You can customize that as per your needs easily.
5. CSS3Ps – CSS3Ps is a free cloud based Photoshop plugin that converts your layers to CSS3. The plugin features support for vendor prefixes for cross-browser compatibility, SASS and SCSS support.
SEE ALSO: 30 Top Free Cloud Storage Services
6. Perfect Effects Free – Available as free and premium editions. Perfect Effects 8 Free does not apply any watermarks nor impose a limited time on usage. Effect Free is specially designed for photographers.
7. Renderly – Renderly is another hassle-free Photoshop exporting plugin. Renderly lets you add variants to screens, manage assets, detailed design specs and in the end automatically exports all of them with a one click.
SEE ALSO: 10 Best iPhone Apps For Runners
8. GuideGuide – GuideGuide help you to easily create pixel-accurate columns, rows, midpoints and baselines based on your document or selection.
9. Composer – Composer ac be used for Photoshop CS5 or higher. Composer allows designers update multiple layer comps in Photoshop with just one click.
10. WebFont – WebFont plugin lets you design with the same web fonts you will use to “go live. Web Designers can access thousands on webink web fonts to work more professional. You can preview fonts while you’re working on a design.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018