How to Install and Use WhatsApp on your PC without Bluestacks?
WhatsApp, now one of the worlds largest, popular instant messaging subscription service for smartphones now owned by Facebook Inc. We know you don’t need more informations about WhatsApp because its quite popular for send images, video, and audio media messages for millions of users.
Facebook bought WhatsApp on last Februaryfor $19 billion and transaction involves $4 billion in cash, $12 billion in stock and $3 billion in restricted stock. Also some rumors spreads WhatsApp plan to add voice calls to their 450 million users. If it arrives that something great for WhatsApp fans.
WhatsApp is only available to download for your iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Nokia and Windows phone devices. But how install and use WhatsApp on your personal computers? Might be you know to use WhatsApp on your device with bluestacks. But how to install and use WhatsApp on your PC with out BlueStacks?
Use WhatsApp on your PC without BlueStacks
This is the simple way to use WhatsApp on your PC. You just need to Wassapp a software which will act as Whatsapp on your PC. Its an unofficial version of Whatsapp for PC’s. You don’t need any special requirements to install Wassapp and use WhatsApp.
How to Install Wassapp and use WhatsApp on your PC?
1. Download Wassapp for Windows. (11.4 mb)
2. After downloading double click the file and install it.
3. After installation open Wassapp.
4. Enter your mobile number and password if you already using Whatsapp from mobile.
5. New to WhatsApp, register your account.
6. Add you friends and enjoy WhatsApp.
More How to Articles you might like:
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018