How to Delete your Facebook and Twitter Search History
We are spending a lot of times online searching a lot of things simple queries and complex queries. Most people are interested to kept their searches private.
Most of times we are searching on search engines to get results. We knows we can easily delete our search history through Google web History Page. But a lot including me using Twitter and Facebook to search. Some users feels uncomfortable that their search history is kept online in the hands of a third party including Twitter and Facebook. So how to delete your Facebook and Twitter search History? Here we go…………
How to Delete your Facebook Search History
1. Go your Facebook profile.
2. Click View Activity Log.
3. On the left side of the page you can see More click there, click Search.
4. Click Clear Searches.
Thats it, your Facebook searche history will be deleted.
How to Delete your Twitter Search History
1. Just click on the search box on Twitter.
2. There you can see Clear All to remove your search queries.
That’s it your Twitter searches will be deleted.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018