Now Accepting Bitcoin on Dell, How to Purchase Products?
Dell announced today that they are accepting Bitcoin for all items available on Dell.com. Dell announced that “Now you can buy digital with digital – starting today, we’re accepting bitcoin on Dell.com. We’re piloting bitcoin, the world’s most widely used digital currency, as a purchase option on Dell.com for consumer and small business shoppers in the U.S.”
Dell teamed up with Coinbase a Bitcoin payment processor.
Fred Ehrsam, Co-Founder of Coinbase says ““We’ve fostered a close partnership with the Dell team and that’s been instrumental in getting the Coinbase integration up and running in such a short timeframe. We look forward to continuing to support the team as they explore other ways to offer even more functionality when it comes to bitcoin payments.”
So How to Purchase Products through Bitcoin?
1. Add your items to cart.
2. Fill out your shipping details
3. Choose Bitcoin as your payment method
4. You’ll be taken to Coinbase.com to complete your purchase
5. Pay directly from your Bitcoin wallet
6. Once your payment is successful you’ll be returned to Dell.com
Dell is the largest company to officially accept Bitcoin as a payment method.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018