Now you Can Bookmark Interesting Posts on Facebook
Its time to save your favorite one on Facebook to read later. Now you can Bookmark interesting posts on Facebook to read later. The new feature allows users to save interesting things such as places, movies, TV shows, Music, links etc.
How to Save Something on Facebook?
1. Find the thing you want to save:
2. Click Save in the bottom right of a post or click saving mark and then select save
3. Click … and then select save
How to view the saved things later?
1. From your homepage, click Saved in the left column
2. Click a saved category at the top or click All to see everything you’ve saved
3. Click your saved item to view it or click Share to share it with your friends
Facebook says the save will start rolling out to Android, iOS and the Web over the next few days.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- HootSuite Alternatives 2018 - February 14, 2018
- Impressive List Of Responsive Image Slider WordPress Plugin - February 13, 2018
- Snovio Review – The Best Email Lookup Tool - February 11, 2018