10 Sites to Send Large Files for Free Over the Internet
Generally you have 2 options to send large files with someone over the internet. One is sending the file with in an email message or put that file one a hosting service and send them to the recipient.
Web services like Gmail or Outlook only allowed to send file with the maximum file size 25 MB in size. Even Facebook is allowed a maximum 25 MB file in size.
You can’t opt Gmail or Outlook or Facebook to send larger files. You should opt a hosting service. For that who need to transfer large files, here we are listing top 10 sites to send large files for free over the internet.
1. WeTransfer – Send up to 2 GB. you dont need to create an account to send files on WeTransfer.
2. OneDrive – Microsoft’s cloud solution. You can send 2 GB file per transaction.
3. JustBeamit – No more limits. Drag and drop a file on to the JustBeamIt website, it will create a shareable link instantly. You just need to share the link to someone. They can download it to their computer directly.
4. Dropsend – Send up to 2 GB. Free to get started.
5. pCloud Transfer – You can send files up to 5 GB for free.
6. Infinit – You need to download Infinit desktop application. Its free for Mac and Windows. Transfers happen between your computer and the recipient’s computer directly.
7. PlusTransfer – Unlimited file. No log in required.
8. GigaTransfer – You can send up to 2 GB file per transaction.
9. FileLing – FileLing gives you a a huge 53 GB of maximum file size per transaction.
10. 99Upload – Maximum file size per upload 20 GB and gives 500 TB upload space per account in some terms and conditions. Upload the file queue and generate link. Share that link to your friends for download the file.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018