Twitter Introduced Organic Tweet Analytics
Micro-blogging platform Twitter introduced organic tweet analytics. This new feature allows users to see detailed data how their organic tweets are doing.
With this new system you can see your Tweets impressions, engagements, engagement rate etc.
Whats new in your Twitter Analytics dashboard?
- See how your Tweets are performing in real time.
- Compare impressions (times a Tweet is viewed by anyone on Twitter web and Android or iOS apps, including logged-out users), total engagements and Retweets month over month.
- Use the Tweet details page to see how many Retweets, replies, favorites, follows, link clicks and embedded media clicks each Tweet received.
- Export your Tweet performance metrics into a CSV file, which now includes both organic and promoted data.
If you qualified for the new tweet activity dashboard you can see it here.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018