What’s New on Google Chrome 36?
Google today released Chrome version 36 for Windows, Mac, Linux and for Android. The updates comes with some bug fixes and some improvements. Here whats new on Chrome that mentioned by Google.
- Rich Notifications Improvements
- An Updated Incognito / Guest NTP design
- The addition of a Browser crash recovery bubble
- Chrome App Launcher for Linux
- Lots of under the hood changes for stability and performance
This update includes 26 security issues. Below the major fixes.
- [$2000] Medium CVE-2014-3160: Same-Origin-Policy bypass in SVG. Credit to Christian Schneider.
-  CVE-2014-3162: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives.
Chrome for Android Update. Here is the new features.
- Improved text rendering on non-mobile optimized sites.
- Doodles return to the new tab page.
- Lots of bug fixes and performance improvements!
The Android Security Fixes
- [$3000] High CVE-2014-3159: Omnibox URL Spoofing (Android). Credit to Keita Haga.
-  Medium CVE-2014-3161: Same origin policy bypass (Android). Credit to Håvard Molland from Opera.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018