Amazon Fire Phone: Unboxing & Full Review
On June 19 E-commerce giant Amazon launched their first own smartphone name ‘Amazon Fire’. Fire phone launched with 3D visuals and innovative software.
Amazon started to sale the phone on US on July 25.
Here is the features of the Smartphone
- 13MP camera with optical image stabilization
- Records in 1080p at 30 fps from both front and rear-facing cameras
- 4.7 HD display
- 2.2 GHz quad-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- Unlimited cloud storage for all photos taken with Fire phone in full resolution
- $199.99 for a 32GB version and $299.99 for 64GB version
We are publishing this blog from India and so far we can’t get this phone on our hands. Amazon’s Fire Smartphone will change how you buy things online. For the people who still have no idea about the Amazon’s Fire Phone, to buy or not we are publishing a complete unboxing and full review of the smartphone.
The video credited to DetroitBORG YouTube channel Tech review channel dedicated to detailed reviews of the latest and greatest gadgets, software, and accessories.