Now Pinterest users can send Direct Messages and Pins to each other
Time to start private conversations through Pinterest. Now Pinterest users can send direct messages and pins to each other.
“Sending a Pin is a great way to let someone know you found something they’d love. We wanted to make it easier for you to have a good old fashioned conversation about those Pins. So now, when someone shoots you a Pin, you’ll be able to reply with a message or send a Pin back!, announced Pinterest through their official blog post.
More good news: you can also send Pins and messages to multiple people. Say you’re organizing a camping trip with friends—try sending Pins to the whole gang so you can figure out where to go and what meals to make. If you need a reminder of who’s bringing what, just pull up the conversation right from your notifications.
- Pins sent within messages are dynamic
- Users can interact with those pins without leaving the conversation
- Pins to a follower in a private thread but you’ll also be able to message with multiple followers at time
The feature is rolled out on the web and to Pinterest’s iOS and Android apps.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018