How to Remove a Contact in Gmail
On Gmail you remove contacts, contacts you didn’t need or contacts annoying you. On Gmail you can remove a contact in the list or from a group it was assigned to.
Its really easy to remove a contact from Gmail. Here is the steps to do that.
1. Log in to Gmail, Click on ‘Gmail’ on the left sidebar Menu
Log in to Gmail, Click on ‘Gmail’ on the left sidebar menu and click on ‘Contacts’.
2. Select a Contact you want to Remove
SEE ALSO: How to Undo a Sent Email in Gmail?
3. Click on More button as shown on image, Delete Contact
Thats it. Contact has been removed from your list.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Todoist Templates – How to use that? - February 18, 2018
- HootSuite Alternatives 2018 - February 14, 2018
- Impressive List Of Responsive Image Slider WordPress Plugin - February 13, 2018