How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Coming over from an iPhone or any other device? Not familiar with Samsung device but now owned a Samsung Galaxy Note 4? Don’t know How to a Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Note 4? Here it is probably the easiest way.
The easiest way to take screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is using the Home and Power Buttons. Here is the steps how to do that.
1. Go to the screen you want to capture.
2. Hold down the home and power buttons simultaneously to save an image of whatever’s on-screen.
3. The outside of the screen will flash briefly with a shutter sound that means the screenshot has been taking.
4. You will be notify about the screenshot you capture on the notification section of your device. You can check there.
* If its not taking the screenshot properly ensure you’re pressing the home key and power key at the same time.