How to Get a Google Inbox Invite?
Google announced Inbox a new take on to Email.
Google announced officially through their blog post says that Inbox highlights the key information from important messages, such as flight itineraries, event information, and photos and documents emailed to you by friends and family. Inbox will even display useful information from the web that wasn’t in the original email, such as the real-time status of your flights and package deliveries. Highlights and Bundles work together to give you just the information you need at a glance.
Inbox is invite only at the moment. The service will be available on the Web (Chrome only), iOS 7+ and Android 4.1+. Versions for Tablets.
How to get a Google Inbox Invite?
Here is the ways to get a Google Inbox invite.
1. Request for an Invitation – email@example.com
2. Search on Twitter – Search on Twitter to receive an invitation to inbox
4. Comment on this blog post – We will try our best to send you a code soon. Winners will select randomly 🙂 .
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Todoist Templates – How to use that? - February 18, 2018
- HootSuite Alternatives 2018 - February 14, 2018
- Impressive List Of Responsive Image Slider WordPress Plugin - February 13, 2018