How to Post Full Size Photos on Instagram without Cropping?
No doubt Instagram is one of the most popular photo applications in the world. While trying to upload group photos on Instagram, its really irritating that Instagram is asking me to crop the image. Below the example what actually happens.
What to do? How to Post Full Sized Photos on Instagram without Cropping? I started to using an Android App. With this photo editing app-“No Crop”, you can post full sized photos on Instagram without cropping.
– Post full sized photos on Instagram
– Rotate, flip and resize photos
– Add templates and the make your own collage function.
– Can choose 100+ free background patterns
– 14 fliters to make your photos more beautiful
– Add text with different fonts and resize text
– 400+ free stickers to personalize your photo
– Share to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or anywhere else
No Crop for Instagram can be used directly to take images from their inbuilt camera or can be used after taking the photo.
2. Take the Image you want to upload on Instagram without Cropping
3. Share image on Instagram
There you can see the option to share the image on the top right of the image. You can share the image on Instagram, Flickr, Facebook etc.
4. Publish full size image in Instagram
Don’t need to crop.
5. Full size Image is live on Instagram
Have you tried this app? How you feel? Let us know through comments…..