Add speed dial to your iPhone’s Notification Center in iOS 8
Its really easy to access your favorite and most recent contacts in iOS 8. You just need to double click the home button tap on the contact, and select how you want to contact them.
How to add speed dial to your iPhone’s Notification Center in iOS 8? This will help you to add the speed dial numbers to notification center and call your favorite number easily.
How to do that? Here is the steps…
1. Download Swipe Dial widget the freemium app from the App Store.
2. Free version only allows you to add only 3 contacts. To add unlimited contacts you need to pay $0.99.
3. Tap on Add Contact at the bottom right corner and choose the contact you want to add to your favorite contacts.
4. The app will automatically add the labels such as mobile, home, work etc.
5. After adding the contacts you need to enabled the Swipe Dial widget so that your favorite contacts are visible in the notification center.
SEE ALSO: Best Screen Recording Software for Mac
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018