How to Enable iCloud Photo Library on your iPad
iCloud photo library gives you the ability to store your photos and videos in iCloud and keep them sync across all your devices. Its a nice feature if you sync’s your album on your iPad, that will automatically available on your iPhone too.
So How to Enable iCloud Photo Library on your iPhone? Its really easy….
Image Credit – www.imore.com
1. Go to Settings app on your iPhone running iOS 8.1 or higher.
2. Tap on iCloud
3. Tap on Photos
4. On the option for iCloud Photo Library at the top.
SEE ALSO: Best Screen Recording Software for Mac
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018