How to Enable iCloud Photo Library on your iPhone
iCloud photo library gives you the ability to store your photos and videos in iCloud and keep them sync across all your devices. Its a nice feature if you sync’s your album on your iPhone, that will automatically available on your iPad too.
iCloud Photo library is still in beta version and you might be experience some bugs, so we highly recommend you to backing up your photos before hand just in case.
SEE ALSO: Best Screen Recording Software for Mac
So How to Enable iCloud Photo Library on your iPhone? Its really easy….
Image Credit – www.imore.com
1. Go to Settings app on your iPhone running iOS 8.1 or higher.
2. Tap on iCloud
3. Tap on Photos
4. On the option for iCloud Photo Library at the top.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Slack Alternatives 2018 - January 21, 2018
- KeepVid Video Converter Review: The Best Online and Offline Video Converter - January 16, 2018
- How to Enable or Disable Karma in Todoist - January 8, 2018