How to hide Text Predictions in iOS 8?
Apple is trying to be helpful with it’s new predictive feature in iOS 8. It offers suggestions as you type and it helps well to the way we are working texting and emailing.
Its a good feature but sometimes its bit annoying because of we are still in the getting to know each other phase.
So how to How to hide Text Predictions in iOS 8?
1. Pull down on the predictive text bar at the top of your keyboard
2. Collapse the thin predictive text bar instead of accidentally hiding the entire keyboard
Fully disable the feature
Its really easy to fully disable the feature. Here we go…
1. Go to settings
3. Keyboard and toggle the switch for Predictive to off.
Hope this helps. If you like this, do subscribe to our newsletter.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018