How to find Large Attachments on Gmail
Gmail is a powerful and one of the most revolutionary webmail client created by Google. You can use Gmail for personal or for business purposes.
You can use Gmail as a communication tool or as your online storage. Gmail is a good carry storage with 15 GB of free space. This 15 GB is not just only for using Gmail but includes storage to share across Google Drive, Gmail, and Google+ Photos.
SEE ALSO: How to Undo a Sent Email in Gmail?
If you’re low on space in your Gmail account, the one easy way to remove unwanted files is search by message size. Here how to find large attachments in Gmail?
Its really easy to find a particular sized file on Gmail. For example if you searched on Gmail size:1000000, that will brings messages greater than 1MB.
1. Search for Gmail attachments greater than 1MB – size:1000000
2. Search for Gmail attachments greater than 5MB – size:5000000
3. Search for Gmail attachments greater than 10MB – size:10000000
4. Search for Gmail attachments greater than 25MB – size:25000000
5. Search for Gmail attachments greater than 50MB – size:50000000
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- How to Hack Facebook Account and Password – 8 Best Methods (2018) - March 16, 2018
- Instagram Videos not Working? Try these - March 14, 2018
- Recover Your Entire Lost Backup With The Easeus Data Recovery Wizard - March 10, 2018