Restore Deleted Gmail Contacts
On Gmail you remove contacts, contacts you didn’t need or contacts annoying you. On Gmail you can remove a contact in the list or from a group it was assigned to.
We already looked how to remove a contact in Gmail. Now its time to look how to restore deleted Gmail contacts.
Here is the steps.
1. Log in to Gmail, Click on ‘Gmail’ on the left sidebar Menu and click on ‘Contacts’
Log in to Gmail account, click on the left sidebar menu and click on contacts.
2. Click on the More button above your contacts and choose Restore contacts
3. Choose a time frame within the last 30 days and Restore
Thats it, your all deleted, merged and edited contacts will be restored.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018
- Top 10 Sites to Learn Web Development Online - February 20, 2018