How to Set Auto High Definition Video Play on YouTube
YouTube is the second largest search engine after Google. It’s being the most popular and powerful video streaming service out there.
Most of the times when you play a video on YouTube, the video quality has been set by default for you. That could usually at a lower quality resolution.
If you have a good internet connection then why you want to watch videos in lower resolution or need to change the resolution every time?
How to set auto high definition video play on YouTube? It’s easy…
2. Enable the Auto HD option in the extension and select the video resolution
3. Select UltraHD, 1440pHD, 1080pHD, 720p, 480p, 360, 240 144p
That’s it. From the next time, YouTube videos will play the resolution you opted on the extension. If you are a Mac user you can choose Airy to download high definition 1080p videos.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Todoist Templates – How to use that? - February 18, 2018
- HootSuite Alternatives 2018 - February 14, 2018
- Impressive List Of Responsive Image Slider WordPress Plugin - February 13, 2018