How to use WeChat in a Web Browser
How to use WeChat in a Web Browser? Yes its possible. Recently WeChat competitor WhatsApp allows users to use their service from web browser. Now you can use WhatsApp straight from your desktop.
So you can WeChat with your friends and family directly on your desktop. Here is how to do that.
1. Update WeChat app on your phone to the latest version
2. Visit web.wechat.com
3. You can see a QR code. With your WeChat QR code scanner, scan the QR code shown.
4. On your phone, confirm your web log-in
That’s it. Now the phone and WeChat data with the browser were paired and you can chat with your friends and family directly on your desktop and is supported on multiple browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018