How to Verify WhatsApp without SIM card?
WhatsApp is the world’s most popular instant messaging app for smartphones currently owned by Facebook Inc. WhatsApp is so popular, because of its ease of use.
How to install and verify WhatsApp without SIM card? It’s easy……
It’s fine if your device doesn’t support SIM card. The only thing you need is you should have a mobile phone number that is not registered with WhatsApp currently. Then do these steps…….
1. Download and Install the latest version WhatsApp Messenger from Play Store.
2. If you cant install at the first time blocked because of unknown source, re-install the app.
3. After the installation, you need to ‘Agree’ their terms and conditions. Click ‘Agree and Continue’ Button.
4. If you are trying to install WhatsApp on Tablet you might see a note says Tablets are not supported. DOnt care and just go with OK to start the setup.
5. Choose your country, enter your phone number which is not registered with WhatsApp yet and click OK.
6. The verification will fail but you will receive a verification code on your mobile phone.
7. You should receive a verification number. Don’t put the verification number on your device to verify your number. Please wait for 5 minutes.
8. After 5 minutes WhatsApp will ask you to verify your number via voice call. Click the call me button.
9. Enter the verification number you heard to verify your number.
That’s it. You have successfully verified WhatsApp on a device without SIM card.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018