Please Don’t use these 25 Passwords
You should have protect your personal data’s with strong passwords. If you lose your data’s because of weak passwords internet is not responsible for that.
SplashData, leading provider of security applications listed the 25 worst passwords of 2014. The list started includes passwords like 123456, password, qwerty etc.
Image Credit – Tested.com
SplashData recommends that when crafting your password:
- Don’t use keyboard patterns e.g. “qwertyuiop” from the top row of letters
- Don’t use a favourite sport – baseball and football were both in the Top 10, with hockey, soccer and golf in the Top 100.
- Don’t use your birthday or birth year. People in their early 20s seemed to be especially guilty of this, with the years 1989 to 1992 all in the top 100.
- Don’t use common names – michael, jennifer, thomas, jordan, hunter, michelle, charlie, andrew and daniel were all in the Top 50.
Here is the worst 25 passwords of 2014.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Todoist Templates – How to use that? - February 18, 2018
- HootSuite Alternatives 2018 - February 14, 2018
- Impressive List Of Responsive Image Slider WordPress Plugin - February 13, 2018