Send Your iOS Notifications To Your Mac
Now you can send your iOS notifications to your Mac. Its possible to see see all of your notifications while working on your Mac. Today, Pushbullet gains support for iOS.
Here’s what Pushbullet can do.
- Seemless copy & paste between your devices
- Forward notifications — including ones from third party apps — from your phone to your Mac
- Easily share a link or picture from your phone using the Pushbullet Share extension
- Instantly get links and files onto your phone
- Files and links open right from a notification. No more digging things out of your email inbox or Dropbox.
- Facebook Login
- Follow Pushbullet Channels to get notified about things happening from all over the web
- Now available for iPad
The following two tabs change content below.
Professional Blogger, SEO, and Web Developer. Founder of SocialPositives.com and CoFounder of AndroidConnections.com.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Slack Alternatives 2018 - January 21, 2018
- KeepVid Video Converter Review: The Best Online and Offline Video Converter - January 16, 2018
- How to Enable or Disable Karma in Todoist - January 8, 2018