Top 25 Social Networking Sites you should try in 2016
Social Networking, in simple terms according to WhatIsSocialNetworking.com it is the grouping of individuals into specific groups, like small rural communities or a neighborhood subdivision, if you will. Although social networking is possible in person, especially in the workplace, universities, and high schools, it is most popular online.
Social Networking Services are platforms to build social networks or social relations among people who share interests, activities, backgrounds or real-life connections.
Today we are listing top 25 social networking sites you should try on 2016 that could help you to build better relations.
1. Facebook.com – The world’s largest social networking platform with more than 1 billion users.
2. Twitter.com – Micro-blogging platform for easy communication. You can communicate with celebrities too with the help of Twitter.
3. Pinterest.com – The trending photo sharing social networking platform.
4. LinkedIn.com – Worlds largest Technology+ Social platform.
5. Google Plus – The social networking platform from the search engine giant Google.
6. YouTube.com – Worlds greatest video sharing community.
7. MySpace.com – Still in the hunt. Good platform for music lovers.
8. GoodReads.com – Share book recommendation with your friends.
9. Branch.com – Connect friends similar with your interest.
10. FourSquare.com – Worlds largest location basesdsocial sharing platform.
11. Flickr.com – The Facebook of photo sharing. Millions of users connecting together.
12. Instagram.com – Worlds biggest photo and quick video sharing platform.
13. SoundCloud.com – Worlds largest online audio distribution platform.
14. Tumblr.com – Used as Micro-blogging and social networking platform owned by Yahoo.com. hosts over 150 million blogs.
16. Keek.com – Share quick videos up to 35 second lengths with your friends.
17. Pheed.com – Emerging social networking platform that have the capability to compete with social giants like Twitter, Facebook etc. You have the option to run live broadcasts.
18. Medium.com – A collaborative publishing tool launched by Twitter founders Evan Williams and Biz Stone.
19. Fancy.com – Discover and collect amazing stuffs you love.
20. Foodily.com – Find the tastiest foods on the web and share with your friends.
21. 500px.com – A perfect social networking platform for photographers.
22. So.cl – An emerging social platform operated by Microsoft FUSE Labs.
23. Vine.co – The Twitter owned social platform help you create & share beautiful looping videos.
24. Solaborate.com – A social collaboration platform for technology professionals.
25. Path.com – Social networking-enabled photo sharing and messaging service for mobile devices in 2010.