How to Hide Private Results from your Google Search
You might be notice that you see search results from links shared with you by people in your Google Plus circles. Also you can search search for information from other Google products like from Gmail, Google Calendar, flights, restaurant reservations etc.
These are called private search results and you’ll only see them if you’re signed in to your Google Account. You can search on Google to see your bills, upcoming flights to see up-to-date flight updates, restaurant reservations etc.
But sometimes may also see other content from Google+, like links shared with you by people in your circles, that could be annoying. So how to hide private search results from your Google search? Here it is.
1. Sign in to your Google account
2. Go to search settings preferences page
3. Scroll down and you can see “Private results” section. In the “Private results” section select Do not use private results and save.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018