Log out Everywhere except your current Browser on your WordPress Blog
How to Log out Everywhere except your current browser on your WordPress Blog? If you’ve ever worried you forgot to sign out from a shared computer, you can now go to your profile and log out everywhere.
Left your account logged in at a public computer? Lost your phone? This will log you out everywhere except your current browser.
How to do that? Its easy.
1. Update WordPress to 4.1.1
Update your WordPress Blog to the latest version 4.1.1. On February 18, 2015, WordPress 4.1.1 was released to the public. This is a maintenance update for WordPress 4.1.
2. Go to your Profile
Go to your profile, dashboard>users>your profile.
3. Log out of All Other Sessions
Scroll down and you can see “Log out of All Other Sessions“. This will log you out everywhere except your current browser.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018