Upload 50,000 songs to Google Play Music for Free
Now you can upload up to 50,000 songs to your Google Play Music for free. Google has increased the storage from 20,000 to 50,000 songs.
Google announced on their official blog post says that “Today we are expanding the music storage limit on Google Play. Now you can store 50,000 songs for free and stream or download them them to your phone, tablet, computer or Chromecast.”
Here is the instructions provided by Google. How to store your music online today.
- Sign in to Google Play Music – Go to your computer and visit play.google.com/music. Sign in with your Google account if needed.
- Claim your free storage – If you’d like to try our subscription service too, click “Get Started.” Otherwise, click “No Thanks” to continue with the free storage.
- Add your music collection – The setup process will guide you through adding our Chrome app, which provides seamless uploading. You can choose to simply upload your entire iTunes library or select other music folders.
- Access your music everywhere – You can stream or download music to your Android, iPhone or iPad for easy offline listening. It’s also all available on the web when you’re on your computer. And best of all, when you upgrade to a new computer or phone, your music comes along, too.
Credit – Official Android Blog
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Todoist Templates – How to use that? - February 18, 2018
- HootSuite Alternatives 2018 - February 14, 2018
- Impressive List Of Responsive Image Slider WordPress Plugin - February 13, 2018