10 Best Free Cloud Storage Apps for iPhone and iPad (2017)
Cloud storage services not only just used to keep up sync and access files from anywhere, its a great backup option to safe our important photos, files etc.
There are a lot of cloud storage options available on the web. Which cloud storage apps are the absolute best? Today we are listing 10 best free cloud storage options for iPhone and iPad.
Apple’s own cloud storage option. Apple’s iCloud has been quite a popular you can safely store all your presentations, spreadsheets, PDFs, images, and other kinds of documents etc.
Files and Photos you stored will sync between devices so you can access it anywhere from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC. Any user with an Apple device will get 5GB of iCloud storage free that enough for personal purposes and other storage plans start at $0.99 per month. iCloud requires iOS 5 or later on iPhone 3GS or later.
- 5GB of Free Storage for all
- Easy to use
- Can access and work on the same file across multiple apps
2. Google Drive
Google Drives comes second on our list. Google’s Cloud Storage service lets you save your photos, videos, documents on the cloud and you can access it from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- 15GB for Free Storage for all users
- Search for files by name and content
- Set sharing permissions to view, comment, or edit
- Enable viewing of files offline
Dropbox lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere available for all computers, iPhone, iPad etc. Dropbox is the well known for simplicity and perfection. You will get 2 GB for free storage and can earn up to 500 MB for each referral up to a limit of 16GB.
- Error free
4. OneDrive (Only 5 GB Space)
OneDrive is my personal favorite. With OneDrive, you can easily store your photos, videos, document etc. Anyone can start to use OneDrive with a clean 15GB of free lifetime storage and an additional 3GB for the users who enabled automatic camera backup from their device.
- 15GB for Free Storage for all users. (More than Google Drive and Dropbox)
- Open OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps
- Easy upload
Box comes 5th on our list. Box is a perfect service to save important photos, videos, notes etc. Box provides users a 10GB of free cloud storage to back up all your docs for free.
- 10GB free storage for all users
- Quality viewing for 100+ file types, including PDF, ・Word, Excel, AI, and PSD
- Search within PDF, PowerPoint, Excel, Word docs
Sync.com comes next into our list. Sync.com gives a clean 5GB of free storage for all users for the lifetime. You can upgrade to Sync Pro at any time for additional features and space. Read our Sync.com Review here.
- 5GB Free Lifetime Storage
- Easy to use
- Earn Free GB’s through referrals
Compare to other cloud storage service pCloud is new. You will get 10GB of cloud storage space when you sign up and up to 20GB with referral bonuses for free. You can automatically backup all your photos and videos to pCloud account and all of your files are immediately synced between your computer and your mobile devices.
- 10GB Free Storage for everyone
- 20GB with referral bonuses for free
- Easy to use
Mega by Kim.com comes with a huge 50 GB free storage space for everyone. Inside the app you can upgrade your storage space & bandwidth quota Subscriptions are €9.99 (US$10.99) per month or €99.99 (US$119.99) per year. This subscription gives you 500 GB of storage space and 1000 GB of bandwidth per month.
- 50GB absolutely free for everyone
- Camera Uploads now allows you to upload videos and sync multiple photo albums
- Secure the app with TouchID on your iPhone
Cubby allows users to save their .docs, .pics, .movs or .anythings on any device, anytime. Cubby lets you easily share folders with your devices, your friends or cubby.com for unlimited access and easy collaborating.
- 5GB free at cubby.com
- Share public link to your cubbies
- Set permissions/access for friends/colleagues
10. SurDoc (Service Discontinued)
SurDoc currently offers a huge 100GB-1TB of totally FREE online space to everyone, which is big enough for everything you have stored on your PCs and mobile devices. SurDoc is the only cloud storage service provider who cannot read your files. SurDoc uploads photos, videos, music and more from your mobile device through WiFi.
- 100GB-1TB of totally FREE online space
- Only cloud storage service provider who cannot read your files.
Hubic comes next into our list. Hubic helps you to upload photos and videos taken from your iPhone or iPad directly to the cloud space. Sign Up on Hubic now and get 25GB of storage space for absolutely free.
These are best free cloud storage apps for your iPhone and iPad devices. Did we miss your favorite one? Let us know through comments.