How to Import Instapaper Articles Into Pocket
We recently published best read it later apps that will help you to save all the interesting articles you find and to read later.
Pocket and Instapaper comes first on the list. Personally my favorite is Pocket and your favorite could be Instapaper. If you plan to switch from Instapaper to Pocket completely, you should import your Instapaper articles to Pocket.
How to do that? Here is the steps.
1. Log into your Instapaper account
2. Click your username at the top right corner, and click Settings
3. Scroll down to the Export Section
Scroll down to the Export section and click the Download HTML link.
5. Import your articles to Pocket
Import your articles to Pocket. Click the “Choose File” button and select the Instapaper Export file that was saved to your computer.
Thats it. Now you can read all your Instapaper articles on Pocket.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Todoist Templates – How to use that? - February 18, 2018
- HootSuite Alternatives 2018 - February 14, 2018
- Impressive List Of Responsive Image Slider WordPress Plugin - February 13, 2018