How to Block Calls Texts on iPhone and iPad
Sometimes you might get an anonymous call from a person you’d prefer not to hear from. You can easily block calls from that number on iOS 8.
If you are receiving unwanted iMessages annoying contacts and non-contacts, you can block them. How to Block Calls Texts on iPhone and iPad? Here is the steps to do that.
1. Open the Messages app on your iPhone or iPad
2. Select the message that is spamming you with unwanted message
3. Select the details button in the top-right corner
4. Click on the small ‘i’ button beside the contact’s information
5. Scroll down and view and select “Block this Caller”
That’s it. You have blocked that user from sending unwanted message to your device. The caller will be blocked for both iMessage and SMS.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Todoist Templates – How to use that? - February 18, 2018
- HootSuite Alternatives 2018 - February 14, 2018
- Impressive List Of Responsive Image Slider WordPress Plugin - February 13, 2018