How to Fix Asus Zenfone 2 Slow WiFi Issue
Asus launched their next device in Zenfone series, Zenfone 2. One of the major highlights of Asus Zenfone 2 is this is the first smartphone ever made with a 4 GB of RAM.
Asus Zenfone 2 also comes with a 2 GB of RAM. The device comes with 5.5 inch screen, 1080 x 1920 pixels with 403 PPI pixel density, 13 MP primary camera, 5 MP front-facing camera and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
The 4 GB model comes with Intel Atom Z3580 chipset, Quad-core 2.3 GHz CPU, and 2 GB variant comes with Intel Atom Z3560 and Quad-core 1.8 GHz of CPU.
Like any other smartphones Asus Zenfone 2 had some issue with WiFi connectivity. How to fix Asus Zenfone 2 Slow WiFi Issue?
1. Check your wireless connection settings of your router and confirm the wireless connection is working properly.
2. Confirm your connection had a good signal strength.
3. Turn off your Wi-Fi and wait for 2 minutes and then turn on your WiFi.
4. Try other wireless connections.
5. Turn off the WiFi, shut down your device, then turn on and connect to WiFi
6. Factory Reset your Device
7. Reset your Modem/Router
8. Upgrade your bandwidth speed
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Todoist Templates – How to use that? - February 18, 2018
- HootSuite Alternatives 2018 - February 14, 2018
- Impressive List Of Responsive Image Slider WordPress Plugin - February 13, 2018