How to Fix Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Slow WiFi Issue
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is a premium flagship from Samsung with awesome specs. Galaxy S6 Edge comes with Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 5.1 inches screen, 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution, 32/64/128 GB internal storage and 3 GB RAM.
Samsung Galaxy S6 available on the market from this April. One of the major problems with Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is the slow WiFi issue. How to fix Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge slow WiFi issue?
Image Credit – GSMArena.com
1. Check your wireless connection settings of your router and confirm wireless connection is working properly.
2. Confirm your connection had a good signal strength.
3. Turn off your Wi-Fi and wait for 2 minutes and then turn on your WiFi.
4. Try other wireless connections.
5. Turn off the WiFi, shut down your device, then turn on and connect to WiFi
6. Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
7. Reset your Modem/Router
8. Upgrade your bandwidth speed
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018