How to receive Direct Messages from anyone on Twitter
Micro blogging platform Twitter has made some several changes to its direct message feature. The highlight is now you can receive direct messages from anyone.
How to receive direct messages from anyone on Twitter? What you need to do now? Here we go.
Change your settings on Twitter.com
1. Go to Twitter.com
4. Direct Messages
Scroll down and there you can see the option “receive Direct Messages from anyone“. If selected, you will be able to receive messages from any Twitter user even if you do not follow them.
Change your settings on Android Device
1. In the top menu, tap on the overflow icon (three dots)
2. Select Settings and tap the account @username you’d like to adjust
3. Under Other, tap Receive Direct Messages from anyone to allow anyone to send you Messages
Change your settings on iPhone and iPad
1. From the Me tab, tap the gear icon
2. Select Settings from the menu that pops up, and tap the account @username you’d like to adjust
3. Under Privacy, tap Receive Direct Messages from anyone to allow anyone to send you Messages
Ensure that you have updated the latest version of Twitter app on your devices.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018