How to Stop iTunes 12 from Crashing
iTunes 12 was released to public with OS X Yosemite, users are complaining the bugs it’s crashing again and again. iTunes has now crashed consistently.
How to stop iTunes 12 from crashing. Here is the possible solutions that might solve your issue.
1. A second restart seems to have cleared crashing up
You can download the old versions of iTunes. You can download iTunes 11.4 for installation on your computer. Here is the link to download.
3. Install iTunes Version 12.0.1
You can upgrade the iTunes version to 12.0.1.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- How to Hack Facebook Account and Password – 8 Best Methods (2018) - March 16, 2018
- Instagram Videos not Working? Try these - March 14, 2018
- Recover Your Entire Lost Backup With The Easeus Data Recovery Wizard - March 10, 2018