How to Stop iTunes 12 from Crashing
iTunes 12 was released to public with OS X Yosemite, users are complaining the bugs it’s crashing again and again. iTunes has now crashed consistently.
How to stop iTunes 12 from crashing. Here is the possible solutions that might solve your issue.
1. A second restart seems to have cleared crashing up
You can download the old versions of iTunes. You can download iTunes 11.4 for installation on your computer. Here is the link to download.
3. Install iTunes Version 12.0.1
You can upgrade the iTunes version to 12.0.1.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- KeepVid Video Converter Review: The Best Online and Offline Video Converter - January 16, 2018
- How to Enable or Disable Karma in Todoist - January 8, 2018
- 3 Months of Todoist Premium for Free for Everyone 2018 - January 6, 2018