Solution for Samsung Galaxy S6 WiFi Connectivity Problems
Samsung Galaxy S6 is a premium flagship from Samsung with awesome specs. The devices comes with Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 5.1 inches screen, 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution, 32/64/128 GB internal storage and 3 GB RAM.
Samsung Galaxy S6 considered as a competitor for iPhone 6. Samsung Galaxy S6 available on the market from this April.
Image Credit – Cnet.com
I have spotted that many of my friends have been complaining about WiFi issues with Samsung Galaxy S6. Here is the solution for Samsung Galaxy S6 WiFi connectivity problems.
1. Check your wireless connection settings of your router and confirm wireless connection is working properly.
2. Confirm your connection had a good signal strength.
3. Turn off your Wi-Fi and wait for 2 minutes and then turn on your WiFi.
4. Ensure that your system firmware is up to date.
5. Forget WiFi network on the device and reconnect again.
6. Try other wireless connections.
7. Turn of the WiFi, shut down your device, then turn on and connect with WiFi