Solution: iPad Mini Wont Turn On
An iPad can’t replace a PC, but simply iPad is really worth the price. iPad is a great productivity device you can take on the way.
iPad Mini is an excellent 7.9 inch device, now the latest device iPad Mini 3 comes with advancements like Touch ID and iOS 8, and a new gold ﬁnish.
Image Credit – www.slashgear.com
I heard that on some forums that users are complaining says iPad mini wont turn on. Here is the possible solutions you can try.
1. Make sure that iPad is charged
2. Try holding the sleep/wake button (top right) and the home button (bottom center).
3. Be sure to hold for at least 10 seconds
4. Try a restore with iTunes by connecting the iPad and opening iTunes
SEE ALSO: 10 Good iPad Apps Everyone Should Have
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Todoist Templates – How to use that? - February 18, 2018
- HootSuite Alternatives 2018 - February 14, 2018
- Impressive List Of Responsive Image Slider WordPress Plugin - February 13, 2018