30 Useful iPhone, iPad Apps worth to Try for Everyone
Smartphone apps helps us to do our works on the go. According to the reports you can find over 1 million apps in the Apple App Store.
Its hard to find which are the useful apps. Today we have listed 30 useful iPhone, iPad apps worth to try for everyone. We did not included some basic apps you use like Google search, YouTube, Facebook or Twitter. Here we go the rest.
1. Evernote – Must have note taking for your iPhone and iPad. You can write short notes, lengthy articles, web articles, images etc.
2. Frontback – With Frontback, you can take a photo with the front and back camera and share it in a single image.
3. Flickr – With 1000 GB of free storage you can save all your photos on and video on Flickr.
4. SuperBeam – SuperBeam is a paid app that lets you send and receive files to/from your computer through SuperBeam app for PC, using QR code or sharing key.
5. OneDrive – Save files, documents and automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup with an up to 28 GB free storage.
6. Pushbullet – With Pushbullet, Instead of constantly grabbing your phone, see and dismiss your notifications right from your Mac.
7. Crowsflight – When we ask for directions on the street, Crowsflight finger pointing towards the destination is often more than enough.
8. WhatsApp – World popular instant smartphone messenger app.
9. IFTTT – IFTTT lets you connect different web services that normally don’t work together.
10. Viber – Text your friends, share photos, Make free phone and video calls with HD sound quality.
11. Google Docs – Create, edit, and collaborate with others on documents from your device with Google Docs.
12. Google Sheets – Create, edit, and collaborate with others on spreadsheets from your iPad or iPhone with Google Sheets.
13. Pocket – Save articles, videos and other web content for offline reading.
14. Landcam – A paid app with 30+ film inspired filters, 35+ hand picked fonts, and many more creative effects.
15. Wunderlist – The best to-do list app on the Apple store.
16. Mint – Your money manager. The free Mint app helps you spend smarter and save more.
17. FileApp – FileApp is a file and documents manager reads many file types such as PDF, Microsoft Office documents and plays multimedia contents.
18. AccuWeather – The best free weather app available for iPhone and iPad.
19. Hipmunk Travel – Hipmunk compares the top travel sites to find the best hotel and flight deals.
20. Magisto – Magisto will automatically edit videos and photos and share them with your friends and family.
21. Duolingo – Learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Irish, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, and English for free.
22. Battery Doctor – One of the best Batter saver app available on Apple store.
23. LastPass – award-winning password manager that saves your passwords and gives you secure access to them from your personal computer, mobile device, etc.
24. VLC – VLC can play all your videos, movies and shows in most formats directly without conversion.
25. MyMP3 – Convert any video you can view on the web with the app MyVid and transform it into MP3 super fast.
26. Flashlight – Flashlight offers you the convenience of a Night Light as your iPhone flash lite.
27. Adobe Reader – Open any PDF documents from email, the web, or any app and read with the app.
28. SwiftKey Keyboard – SwiftKey Keyboard delivering the best next-word prediction, smarter auto correct to type easily.
29. Kindle – Choose from thousands of free ebooks to read when you are free and offline too.
30. Opera Mini web Browser – One of the fastest web browsers on iPhone and iPad.