8 Best Free Presentation Software for 2017 (Updated)
A presentation tool is a computer software package used to show information, normally in the form of a slide show. PowerPoint launched more than 25 years ago. People love and hated PowerPoint.
Presentation software’s are used to to inform, to instruct, to inspire, to entertain, to activate and to persuade. Commonly known presentation program are Microsoft PowerPoint, Openoffice and Apple’s keynote.
Currently a lot of presentation software’s are available on the web. Today we have to list 8 best free presentation software for 2016.
1. Prezi – One of the best presentation tools in this roundup. Prezi has accumulated more than 26 million registered. Prezi is a cloud based presentation software so users can access their presentation with videos, images, drawings, texts and PDF files that you can rotate.
2. SlideShare – Slideshare currently owned by the professional networking platform LinkedIn. SlideShare was founded in October 2006. It allows users to easily upload and share presentations, infographics, documents, videos, PDFs, and webinars.
3. Google Presentations – We think you don’t need anymore introductions. Google Presentation is a part of Google Drive. Cloud-based Google Presentations is essentially an easier-to-use version of PowerPoint.
4. Zoho – It’s really easy to use if you are familiar with PowerPoint. Zoho show includes master slides, templates, customization, the ability to insert video and images etc.
5. SlideRocket – Owned by ClearSlide. Currently SlideRocket doesn’t allow anyone to create new accounts, so it remains to be seen how long it will stick around. If you are an existing user, you can sign in.
SEE ALSO: Best 7 Tools for Online Collaboration
5. Projeqt – Listed by Mashable.com in 5 Must-Have Tools for a Killer Presentation. With Projeqt users can easily pull material from multiple sources and insert it straight into your presentation.
6. AuthorStream – AuthorStream is a platform for sharing PowerPoint presentations on the Internet. AuthorStream makes it easier to share your PowerPoint slideshows through blogs, websites, on YouTube and even via iPOD. AuthorStream public, private and social media sharing and the ability to password-protect presentations.
7. HaikuDeck – HaikuDeck comes next on our list. HaikuDeck available for Web and iPad. HaikuDeck helps you to follow the best practices recommended by experts: simplify your message, use images to amplify the emotional impact.
8. SlideBoom – SlideBoom comes the last final on our list. With SlideBoom you can upload your personal power point presentations and share them with the whole world for free. The presentations created with SlideBoom can easily embed into your blog & website.