8 Best Keyword Research Tools Worth to Try
SEO has changed a lot in a short period. You need to do keyword research to stay in the search engine optimization hunt. Choosing the right keyword is the primary foundation of a successful search engine optimization.
There are a lot of tools available to help you to find potential keywords. Which are best? After doing some research finally we listed the 8 best keyword research tools worth to try.
1. Google Keyword Tool – Nothing is better than get a tool from the search engine giant. The Google keyword tool is really user friendly to do keyword researches.
2. KeyWord Discovery – KeyWord Discovery helps you to discover the best keywords. Keyword Discovery can tell you the search phrases people use to find products and services, as well as the search terms that drive traffic to your competitors.
3. Ubersuggest – Another handy tool. Ubersuggest is absolutely free you can instantly get thousands of keyword ideas from real user queries.
4. SEMrush – One of the best keyword research tool available on the web. Access data from more than 80 million keywords. A free user has a limit of only 10 queries/day and 10 results/query.
5. WordTracker – WordTracker is another popular tool for keyword marketing. It is good for a company because you need to spend a couple hundred dollars a month.
6. Spyfu – Spyfu is a big part of online keyword research business to see what your competitors are up to. This tool is available on a subscription basis.
7. HitTail – HitTail is a professional tool to made for pinpointing the best long tail keywords. HitTail will show you suggestions based on your site’s existing traffic.
8. Keyword Tool – Keyword Tool comes last in our list. This tool will generate up to 750+ suggestions for every keyword.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018