How to Block Someone on Twitter
Twitter is a popular micro-blogging platform that enables users to send and read short 140-character messages called “tweets”.
As of May 2015, Twitter has more than 500 million users. We already checked How to Unblock People on Twitter. This post is for the people who still don’t know how to block someone on Twitter.
1. Go to Twitter
2. Take the Twitter Profile you want to Block
Take the Twitter profile you want to block.
3. Click on the Gear Icon and Block
Click on the gear icon and click on block to block the the user. The Twitter account your blocked will no longer be able to follow or message you. Also they can’t view your Tweets, following or followers lists, photos, videos, lists or favorites when logged in.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018