How to do a Reverse Image search on iPhone?
What is reverse image search? You have to put a picture the tool finds the images similar to one you entered. You don’t need to input any keyword.
There are a lot of reverse image search engines available on the web. If you are a heavy iPhone user, would need to finds the images similar, this article is for you. How to do a Reverse Image search on iPhone?
1. Veracity – Image Search (Free)
Smartphone becomes really smarter if you have real smart apps. Veracity is a free reverse image search app that lets you discover where else on the web the same photo exists, even it if has been cropped or edited.
You can upload image from your iPhone camera roll, photo library, or from Dropbox. The app is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Your device requires iOS 7.0 or later to run the app.
2. Reversee – Reverse Image Search ($0.99)
Reversee is a middleman between your pictures and Google reverse images. Reversee will see webpages displaying the picture, identify the original source of the picture.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018