How to Print Google Calendar
Google Calendar is the one of the most popular time-management web application and mobile app. Users are required to have a Google Account in order to use the app.
You can print your Google Calendar for external purpose. How to Print Google Calendar? It’s really easy, you just need to do these steps.
1. Open Google Calendar.
2. Click on the More drop down in the top right.
3. Print or save as .pdf files.
4. You can set the print range, font size, etc.
5. Choose black and white if you need.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Solved- Pinterest not working on Chrome - April 20, 2018
- Mailify Sunrise Review: Marketing automation, SMS marketing and Email marketing, all in one Application - April 19, 2018
- 8 Top Website Blocker for Studying - April 19, 2018