How to Print Google Calendar
Google Calendar is the one of the most popular time-management web application and mobile app. Users are required to have a Google Account in order to use the app.
You can print your Google Calendar for external purpose. How to Print Google Calendar? It’s really easy, you just need to do these steps.
1. Open Google Calendar.
2. Click on the More drop down in the top right.
3. Print or save as .pdf files.
4. You can set the print range, font size, etc.
5. Choose black and white if you need.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Slack Alternatives 2018 - January 21, 2018
- KeepVid Video Converter Review: The Best Online and Offline Video Converter - January 16, 2018
- How to Enable or Disable Karma in Todoist - January 8, 2018