Microsoft Surface Pro 3 WiFi Problems
As normally Tablet can’t replace a PC and a PC can’t replace a Tablet. But the 12-inch Microsoft Surface Pro 3 is the tablet that can replace your laptop, yes really.
According to The Verge “The Surface Pro 3 does a better job of cramming a full-powered computer into a touchscreen tablet than anything ever has before”.
One of the major problem users facing in Microsoft Surface Pro 3 is WiFi connectivity problems. Here is the possible solutions you can try over.
1. Ensure that you have updated to the latest Surface updates.
2. Restart your Microsoft Surface Pro 3.
3. Restart WiFi on your device.
4. Restart network hardware.
5. Manually reinstall your wireless driver.
6. Confirm your connection had a good signal strength.
7. Check router compatibility.
8. Try other wireless connections.