My Macbook Air Wont Turn On, Here is the Solution
We all know Macbook is a notebook computers manufactured by Apple Inc. Apple launched Macbook versions from early 2006 to late 2011, and relaunched in 2015.
MacBooks have good battery life, and are light and slim. A MacBook is the only way to run OSX (legally). Sometimes many users addressed their Macbook Air Wont Turn On. Here is the solution for you.
1. Ensure that batteries are not complete dead.
2. Ensure the socket is properly wired.
3. Try different wall sockets.
4. Disconnect all accessories like printers, USB hubs, etc.
5. Hold down the power button for ten seconds. Then, press the power button again.
6. None of these options gets your Macbook open up, visit an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP).