Do a Reverse Image search on iPad
Reverse image search is you have to put a picture the tool finds the images similar to one you entered. You don’t need to input any keyword.
We already published how to a reverse image search on iPhone. You can do reverse image search with the same apps. How to do a reverse image search on iPad? Here we go.
1. Veracity – Image Search (Free)
Veracity is a free reverse image search app that lets you discover where else on the web the same photo exists, even it if has been cropped or edited.
You can upload image from your iPhone camera roll, photo library, or from Dropbox. The app is compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and your device requires iOS 7.0 or later to run the app.
2. Reversee – Reverse Image Search ($0.99)
Reversee is a middleman between your pictures and Google reverse images. Reversee will see webpages displaying the picture, identify the original source of the picture.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018