Solution: iPhone 6 Wont Turn On
iPhone 6 is considered as one of the best smartphone ever launched. iPhone 6 announced on 2014, September. iPhone 6 is a 4.7 inches device Curved aluminium, gold or light/dark silver, features a 1334 x 750 display, and a just 6.8mm thick.
This features makes iPhone 6 a handy device to carry. I heard that on some forums that users are complaining says iPhone 6 wont turn on. Here is the possible solutions you can try.
1. Make sure that your iPhone is charged
2. Try holding the sleep/wake button and the home button
3. Be sure to hold for at least 10 seconds
4. Try a restore with iTunes by connecting the iPad and opening iTunes
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018