Solution: Logitech Wireless Keyboard not Working
Wireless Keyboard have some advantages. Major advantage is you can maintain required distance between the screen and the seating.
Also you can save your precious work space while using a Wireless keyboard. Logitech is one of users favorite computer accessories maker specially with their Wireless Keyboards.
Sometimes users could face that their Keyboard is not working properly with their PC. Here is the solution for your question Logitech Wireless Keyboard not Working.
1. Did you install the drivers?
2. Check in the device manager in the usb port if your keyboard is detected and have enough power.
3. Make sure that your Mouse is working perfectly, to ensure that your PC has no problem.
4. Uninstall and then reinstall this device driver.
5. Reset your Logitech Wireless Keyboard.